Wish you happy Baba's day ,
I have received an Invitation from Shibpur Sai Baba Temple Society for the grand festival which will be commencing from 27th Of April upto 1st of June . They have invited all the devotees to be part of the festival through this website.
Readers can read the detail of the programme given below. Readers can also click on the invitation card to view it in bigger file size.Jai Sai Ram
INVITATION TO ATTEND IN OUR EXCLUSIVELY RELIGIOUS FUNCTION SCHEDULED TO BE HELD AT SHIBPUR SAI TEMPLE ON & FROM 27.04.2010 TO 01.05.2010.
On behalf of our Society,I request the honors of your wholehearted acceptance of invitation to attend in the exclusively religious function scheduled to be held on and from 27th April,2010 to 1st May,2010 at Shibpur Sai Temple organized by our society, with the conformity of last eight years in which we shall be ever grateful if you please share with us in the function.
Your wholehearted participation is earnestly solicited.
Thanking you, Sai bless you.
Amit Kumar Biswas
1. 27.04.2010 -Tuesday at night Inaugural ceremony to be started by the worship of Lord Shri Shirdi Sai Baba and Kali Mata .
2. 28.04.2010-Wednesday -Morning ,Noon and Evening and Night with bhajan and kirtana in the worship of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba with the Lordship of Mahayaga along with Maha aarti of 1008(One thousand eight)no of tapper.
3. 29.4.2010 -THURSDAY- After the worship of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba in the Morning ,Afternoon,Evening and Night (Anna Mahotsava) participation in the holi festive feast (Annadanam)by at least 18000 children and general people. With awareness Programme for "Make pollution free environment " and Sai Sandhya(cultural programme).
4. 30.04.2010 -FRIDAY -After the worship of Sri Shirdi Sai Baba in the Morning ,Afternoon ,Evening and Night ,free medical with eye check up camp with distribution of food packets ,nutritional food and gift for children ,medicine and nutrition for the pregnant mother and cultural programme.
5. 01.05.2010 -SATURDAY-Procession with Pratima of Lord Shri Shirdi Sai Baba surrounded by thousands of participated people of the locality in the ending of the festival.Free distribution of study material to the poor students .
N.B.:-- ARRANGEMENTS OF PERFORMANCE OF LOCAL FOLK SONGS, SANKIRTAN WITH READING & EXPLANATION OF BHAGBATAM WILL GRACE THE FESTIVAL AS A WHOLE.
Location of the Sai Temple:
From Sealdah Station(Kolkata) to Krishnanagar Railway Station by Krishnanagar Local or Lalgola Passenger Train.
From Krishnanagar Railway Station to Bus Stand by Rickshaw or Town Service.
From Krishnanagar Bus Stand to Shibpur Ghat Sai Mandir Stoppage by Bus (Route Krishnanagar to Shibpur Ghat).
Another Way to reach:
From Sealdah Station(Kolkata) to Bethuadahari Station by Lalgola Passenger train.
From Bethuadahari Station Approach Khelaghar Math to Shibpur Sai Mandir by Bus or Trekker
Another Way to reach:
Krishnanagar Bus Stand to Sonpukur Stoppage by route Bus Krishnanagar to Karimpur/Shikarpur/Patikabari/Nazirpur etc.
From Sonpukur to Sai Mandir by Rikshaw Van.
Krishnanagar to Hatisala by bus route Krishnanagar to Hatisala Ghat.
Hatisala Ghat to Sai Mandir by Rikshaw Van.
Contact . Number: 09434110881 / 09333120111 / 09333119273
©SHIRDI SAI BABA TEMPLE INFORMATION